 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 588
587  |  589
Subject:
Parts from 50 copies of 6024 Bandit Ambush
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 03:12:58 GMT

I've posted most of the parts from 50 copies of 6024 Bandit Ambush to my
Bricklink shop.  Here is the link:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=mike

I'm doing something a little different (at least for me) this time around.
For the most part I'm not setting the bulk amount to the lot size amount, so
if you only need 2 or 5 of a part, go for it.

Look for more parts to come in the near future, as we're preparing to move
at the end of May.

I also have quite a few unopened sets in my shop and may be posting more of
those soon as well.