 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 589
588  |  590
Subject:
200 feedbacks celebration = SALE !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 21:47:41 GMT

Hi all !

So we finally passed 200 positive feedbacks and considering
that we almost exclusively sell sets (+ that we came from far
away / not known country) it is really A LOT so to celebrate
we put all the parts (only a few hundreds remaining) on 50 %
off !
And all the sets (all initally priced below average selling  prices)
are now from 10-20 % off  !
Check it out - this sale will only last 48 hours !!!

Thanks to all our friends & buyers for supporting our shop !
--
Enjoy !

Dejan & Nives
Lugnet #595