 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 586
585  |  587
Subject:
Spring Set Sale at my BrickLink Shop...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 04:14:01 GMT

I have decided to put a sale on for 14 days on my brickshop.

Here is the link:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=medib

All the big sets that I am offering are on sale, and a couple of the
smaller sets are being offered as well.

Preferred methods of payment:  Money Order and Paypal, but will accept
Cash (from non North American buyers).

Enjoy,

Benjamin Medinets