 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 595
Re: Spring Set Sale at my BrickLink Shop...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 17:45:51 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Benjamin Medinets writes:
I have decided to put a sale on for 14 days on my brickshop.

Here is the link:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=medib

All the big sets that I am offering are on sale, and a couple of the
smaller sets are being offered as well.

Preferred methods of payment:  Money Order and Paypal, but will accept
Cash (from non North American buyers).

Enjoy,

Benjamin Medinets

Following up....I've decide to end the sale early, as in May 1st.
But, I've put the items, except castle to 15% off instead of just
10% off.  (Before the additional price reduction), I initially was "toying"
with the idea of FREE shipping, but with most of my sets being large and
already a competitive price...I reduced the price another 5%.

Take another look, PLEASE!! :)

Benjamin Medinets