 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 591
590  |  592
Subject:
Free Shipping at TSSC Remnants for a limited time!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 18:21:44 GMT

To All,

I am attempting to clear out the remaining sets in my store. There is a
large selection left, everything from the TECHNIC Star Wars Droids to
Aquazone. Most prices are either at or below Bricklink prices, so be sure to
check it out.

All shipping to the US & Canada are free during this sale.
All other shipping is half off.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Thanks for all of your
support!

Store Link:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ssanburn

Sincerely,