 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 598
Re: The Yellow Castle Bricklink shop is having a clearance sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 13:57:50 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Ben Gatrelle writes:
The Yellow Castle Shop is having a clearance sale.  All parts are
temporarily priced at a 5% discount.  If you order totals $25 or more you
will receive an additional 10% off. (This will be calculated after the order
is placed and I contact you via email for payment.)

Act now...  Sale continues through 30 April 2002...Check it Out!
<http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=yellowcastle>
Ben

Thousands of different items to choose from, all new condition. Anyone who
has bought from me before knows I'm reliable and a fast shipper, so check
out the sale and I hope to hear from you soon.

BEN GATRELLE
(Also check out my sets for sale at http://www.yellowcastle.com/marketplace)