 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 601
Re: Sale in bricks4you.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 20:38:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Morten Soerensen writes:
Hi fellow legofriends,

I've been updating my prices the last week and added new stuff from several
sets. Today have I discounted some items with app. 20% simply in hope of
getting abunch of it sold.

If you're interested in a good deal take a look in my shop:

Link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

If none of the discounted items should attract your interest am I pretty
shure you'll like some of my other stuff that's sold for some of the lowest
prices on bricklink.

I'll also be adding new stuff in the middle of the week from several
different sets - look forward to see you there :o)

Morten
bricks4you.com

That's great... and I would probablly buy
*but*
why do you ship the way you do?  It discourages practiclly all small and
medium orders.

John Kruer