 Marketplace / Auctions / 97
Re: Nice ripoff on Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 11:13:47 GMT

Julie <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote:
Jesse Long wrote:
Julie/Don needs a last name, IAW Lugnet rules...
Jesse

o.k., I was busy figuring out how to do the "no spam" part, I think I
figured it out. Let's see.
(It's Krenz by the way, if I still didn't get it right)

Actually, she already had one in this header field:

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide