 Marketplace / Auctions / 84
Re: Nice ripoff on Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 16:55:45 GMT

On Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:10:50 GMT, Gary Louie <GaryLouie@EarthLink.Net>
wrote:

I haven't been over to e-bay recently, and while I know that feedback on
sellers and buyers is there, I haven't a clue what the mechanism is for
filing a feedback.  Can someone who has not completed a transaction file
the report?

You're only supposed to give feedback on people you have been in a
transaction with. Additionally, there is a VERY limited amount of
space to write the feedback in. Thus, all the short, meaningless
comments

SArah Heacock
sarah@eskimo.com