 Marketplace / Auctions / 74
Re: Nice ripoff on Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 00:05:10 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...
I guess discussions of auctions can happen here, right?

Sounds like the right place!

So, was it a bad thing for me to point this out to these people?  The
seller is obviously pissed, but after looking at the auction listing
again I'm not sure I care.

You receive the Good Samaritan of the Day Award. Nice to see someone is
willing to help out the unknowing LEGO fans around the web. Hey Todd, can we
Knight him? ;-) Sir Stanley!

Anyway, just thought I would share that with people.  Will repost this
to RTL also, I suppose.

Good idea with all the newbies showing up.

Way to go Sir Stanley!