 Marketplace / Auctions / 6124
Re: auczilla XII: got yours yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 04:11:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Nicotera writes:
has anyone received their winnings from auczilla XII yet? it's been about
four months and i haven't seen anything:(

Chris,
None of the XII packages are out the door yet -- but we could send you a
partial shipment of what's divvied out so far, if the wait is unbearable.
BTW, the AucZILLA XII auction closed on approximately April 12, which was
about 2.5 months ago.

i've emailed auczilla numerous times, but have heard no reply. let me know if
any of you have had any success!

I'm sorry for not writing back.  Usually, if there's a question answerable
from the FAQ, that's where I usually direct someone, or if there isn't a
question or there's a question I can't answer, I sometimes forget to write
back.  Your mail on May 18 didn't ask any questions (you just mentioned that
you'd be out of town until June 5) and your mail on June 15 requested that
your package be shipped to an alternate address if it wasn't ready by June 20.

--Todd

[followups to lugnet.market.auction]