 Marketplace / Auctions / *5143 (-20)
  Re: FA : Lego

(...) Wow! LOL! The way it happened to split, the second line looks like some kind of sig, especially with the email address. (Who know what an "erid" is, though. :) --Todd (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA : Lego

(...) The link does work, but it is too long to fit on 1 line. Thus only the first line shows up as a link. If you cut and paste both of the lines (the complete link), it works. D. (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA : Lego

(...) I gave that article a zero because the link didn't work, making the article completely useless. I don't know why the other person (as of right now there are two inputs of zero) also rated it a zero but it's probably safe to say it was for the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction) !

  Re: FA : Lego

(...) Heh, I can see why this post is being rated so low. Saying you're auctioning "Lego" on this group is about the equivalent of going to Subway and asking for a "Sub". ;-) D. (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay acution - Potential Fraud?

(...) Modern copyright law doesn't require any display of copyright notices. In fact, if you don't wan't something to be copyrighted, you have to specifically say that, otherwise you still own the copyright (assuming it's your own intellectual (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction) !

  Re: FA: (eBay) 8 Green A-Wing Rebel Pilots + 5 Tan Rebel Engineers

(...) (Here I am once again replying to my own post) So what could be the reason for leaving low rating on an auction or for sale post? Does that mean that you: A) Don't like the item B) Don't like the seller C) Generally don't like auction or for (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA : Lego

FA : Lego (URL) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Ryan Dennett <rdennett@firehousemail.com> wrote in message news:Fs1sDv.Hq0@lugnet.com... (...) his (...) Its at the bottom of the page (where such things usually are) and says "copyright 2000 Lawrence Wilkes". Not hard to find. And you dont need a (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay acution - Potential Fraud?

I want to know where Lawrence's supposed copyright notice is. I went to his site and didn't see anyhting. I think this discussion has gone far enough. It could keep on going and just get people mad at each other. I think the most logical thing is (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Lego 6066 Camouflaged Output MIB 1987 Castle

This old lego castle is a very excellent set. It comes complete with figures and all bricks. Please bid! (URL) wilkes family (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Rare Lego Space Set

Please visit our auction. It has not long to go. It is one of the first lego space sets. Wouldn't you be glad to own it?? (URL) wilkes Family (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay acution - Potential Fraud?

I have to digress on the comment. Since the original Owner of the Picture HAAD a copyright on it (i'm not sure if he had a marking on his picture) but undder eBay's Rules, this is considered to be a violation of a Copyright rule. Stealing a part of (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay acution - Potential Fraud?

(...) It doesn't matter whether the person copied it from his web site or his eBay auction page, it is still his picture. His auction started first, he has the picture on his web site, it is his only. Not seeing a copyright notice does not excuse (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay acution - Potential Fraud?

(...) [...] (...) [...] All other questions aside, and apart from the "well, it happens" attitude expressed in some posts, it's your picture and the seller had no right to it. Yes, "it happens" all the time, it's theft, it's copyright infringement (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay acution - Potential Fraud?

(...) Well, technically, he isn't linking to your picture. He copied your picture and is linking to his copy on his own site. But I see your point. (...) Sure you are. I think it is a little silly to get bent out of shape over it, but like I said, I (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay acution - Potential Fraud?

(...) No we dont. But given the position of lugnet members in general to protecting TLC'c copyright, I would expect members to understand my position in defending mine Perhaps not of such commercial impact, but copyright is copyright. And this guy (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay acution - Potential Fraud?

(...) Because the image shown in ebay is linked to my website, its not on ebays. Therefore by copying it, albeit whilst perhaps viewing it via ebay, he is copying it from my web site. (...) You dont have to see a copyright notice to violate (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction) !

  Re: Ebay acution - Potential Fraud?

(...) Can you show us how he MUST have gone to your main page and copied it from there, instead of just fleecing it from your auction page? Because I just saved both images from the auction listings only and they're identical. He probably never saw (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay acution - Potential Fraud?

(...) Looks like he pinched it right off your eBay listing, without even going to your website, and thus, without seeing your copyright notice. It's eBay. It happens. Heck, I've done it with pictures of Gameboys and other things before. (...) Well, (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay acution - Potential Fraud?

(...) I've found people copying my photos in the past on Ebay (which bugged me even more because they managed to schedule their auctions just before and just after mine). I sent a note to the support folks at Ebay, who in turn contacted the user and (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact