 Marketplace / Auctions / 5138
Re: FA: (eBay) 8 Green A-Wing Rebel Pilots + 5 Tan Rebel Engineers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 21:41:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.market.auction, Dan Jezek writes:
I have the following on eBay:

8 Green A-Wing Rebel Pilots:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=292913317

5 Tan Rebel Engineers:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=292915519

Thanks for looking.

(Here I am once again replying to my own post)

So what could be the reason for leaving low rating on an auction or for sale
post?  Does that mean that you:

A) Don't like the item
B) Don't like the seller
C) Generally don't like auction or for sale postings
D) Don't like the price/starting bid
E) Don't like the wording of the post
F) ???

I'd like to hear some feedback about this.
Whoever left a low rating, please explain the reason.

Thanks,

D.