 Marketplace / Auctions / 5142
Re: FA : Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 00:54:54 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.market.auction, Dan Jezek writes:
In lugnet.market.auction, Scott Arthur writes:
FA : Lego
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&us
erid=s.arthur@hw.ac.uk

Heh, I can see why this post is being rated so low.
Saying you're auctioning "Lego" on this group is about the equivalent of
going to Subway and asking for a "Sub". ;-)

I gave that article a zero because the link didn't work, making the article
completely useless.  I don't know why the other person (as of right now there
are two inputs of zero) also rated it a zero but it's probably safe to say it
was for the same reason.

The link does work, but it is too long to fit on 1 line.  Thus only the first
line shows up as a link.  If you cut and paste both of the lines (the complete
link), it works.

D.