 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Pittsburgh / 40
Re: Ames 75% Star Wars LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 20:49:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit, Christopher Tracey writes:

Is the Hard Rock Cafe or was it Planet Hollywood still going to be built?

I'm not sure.  I haven't heard much about it.  I'm not sure Pittsburgh is big
enough that those places would want a restaurant here, but I could be wrong.
When were they considering coming here?  I lived in Iowa from 9/97 'til 12/99
while I went to the U of Iowa so I may have missed it during that time.

Toki