 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Pittsburgh / 28
Re: Ames 75% Star Wars LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 17:31:15 GMT

Toki Barron wrote:
Thanks for the tip, Chris, I'll try to get out to that Ames.  Monroeville is pretty much on the other
side of the city, but I go down to Oakland to lift weights anyhow.  I keep meaning to check SW Randall,
but never have gotten around to doing so (you told me about it abour 5 months ago).

They didn't have anything good when I was there last time(a month ago).  I hope to be able to check
the downtown one next time i am in Pittsburgh(next weekend perhaps).   I think that SW Randall might
have gray road plates in stock.  If anyone goes I'm looking for severel packs of straight, curves,
or tee(the all gray ones, none of the newer green). I'll pay for shipping and a small finders fee.

-chris
ps. has there been any talk of forming a Steel City LUG?