 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Pittsburgh / 31
Re: Ames 75% Star Wars LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 21:05:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit, Christopher Tracey writes:

ps. has there been any talk of forming a Steel City LUG?

I'd join as a member "in absentia", or an ambassador to NELUG.  (Not that
I've made it to any NELUG meetings yet...they keep holding them on my
karate nights...)

Aside from the people who post to this NG, I know of one AFOL living in
Highland Park. (Not sure if he's lurking - John, are you listening?) Other
than that, I couldn't help much...