 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 13
Re: Triangle folks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 03:22:30 GMT

Karim wrote in message <36F81057.B499B319@mindspring.com>...
You know, I think we in NC would be better served if there were a
lugnet.loc.us.nc triangle (and possibly: lugnet.loc.us.nc triad).  Having
seperate groups for durham and raleigh really isnt that useful, since we're • only
20 minutes away, and having a "triangle" group would also serve Cary, Apex,
Knightdale, Chapel Hill, etc.

I was going to suggest this also...  Another possibiliy, for all the traffic
these groups are getting so far, and the fact that a bunch of areas are not
well served by any of the existing groups (Morehead City, Wilmington,
Asheville, Boone to name several), would be just a single .nc group. I think
a .nc group would be worthwhile in any case (to cover those areas too far
from the Triangle, the Triad, or Charlotte.

Frank