 Administrative / General / 1229
Re: Triangle folks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 04:39:49 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message ...
I'm glad those stay around
forever because someone just joining on now in March '99 can see one of
those posts from someone who joined on in October '98 and posted that.

This is one of the best features of Lugnet. You have made a clear commitment
to Lugnet not just being a gathering place, but also being a repository of
information.

Frank