 Administrative / General / 1230
Re: Triangle folks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 06:09:45 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz writes:
Todd Lehman wrote in message ...
I'm glad those stay around
forever because someone just joining on now in March '99 can see one of
those posts from someone who joined on in October '98 and posted that.

This is one of the best features of Lugnet. You have made a clear commitment
to Lugnet not just being a gathering place, but also being a repository of
information.

Say, check this example out -- the shopping information posted last week by
Mike Walsh

   http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral:17

is great (something you're well aware of, as you have even responded to Mike's
post -- how's that for another NC coincidence? :)

But:  I'm only getting the NC groups in digest mode for the purposes of very
casual reading.  I do indeed appreciate what Mike wrote, but it's more than I
can digest right now -- there's a lot there, and it's certainly better for
you and other locals of the area than it is for me.  The neat thing is, the
next time I go to Cary, I can just dig up this thread and then read Mike's
post carefully to better prepare myself.

:)

--Todd