 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 12
Re: anyone out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 22:25:02 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

What are peoples theme interests? Right now I think I'm all over the place.

Hmm, As my web pages show, I'm primarily into space (though I have a soft-spot
for castle sets), but even as a kid, I remember never being too interested in
the "Official" Lego models.  They stayed built for about 20 minutes before they
got torn apart and rebuilt into something *really* cool.  Nowadays, as often as
not, I buy a set for parts, so the "official" model *never* gets built.

--Karim