 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 16
Re: anyone out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 21:04:41 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, Frank Filz writes:
Karim Nassar:
I'm local to the triangle.  I grew up in Durham, but I live in
Cary now.

So do I. I also just got an e-mail from Mike Walsh who also is
in Cary.

Wow, small world!  I was just in Cary over the weekend for my niece's
1st birthday party.  Spent the whole time getting caught up on family,
didn't go shopping at all.  Anything good that I missed?  :)

Of course there is the additional coincidence that I grew up in
Massachusetts near Boston... (specifically in Concord and Lexington -
I've seen mention of a toy store in Concord, and wonder if its the same
toy store of my youth...)

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com