Re: New Hope Valley Railroad LEGO Train Exhibit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 13:22:42 GMT

"James Beerman" <jtbeerm@ibm.net> wrote in message
Should we set a date to meet for planning and possibly building tables?

I have taken apart my town, so I have plenty bricks to devote to the set • up.

Jimmy

Yes we should and I have been extremely delinquent on making this happen.  I
apologize for that.  I have sent an e-mail to the NHVRY to make sure we are
still "on" for the event.  My brother-in-law and I spoke about building a
couple of tables post hast to at least have something to set up, I'll see
him again this afternoon and try and nail down a date.  Anyone else who can
make it is welcome.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com