 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 49
Re: New Hope Valley Railroad LEGO Train Exhibit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 02:10:53 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote in message <000001bfb493$98c06100$8f9ff7a5@ncrsales05>...
Looks like we have a date!

We are welcome to display with the New Hope Valley Railway on August 6th.

Now to build some tables!

I perhaps should have spoke up sooner, but I won't be able to be there that
day (however, I'll be happy to loan anything that folks would feel is useful
from my collection).

I suggest that once several people have some tables built, we have some get
togethers so we can try out things before setting up for a real show.

Frank