 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 56
Re: New Hope Valley Railroad LEGO Train Exhibit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 12:58:16 GMT

Sounds like a good idea.

June 17th is out for me, but I think every other date is ok.
I have a 4x8 table already, but I'm sure the length of the legs is wrong.
I think they're 3ft+plywood thickness, and the screws poke out.  Changing
to new legs would probably not be too hard.  I have some straight track,
and one pair of switches.

Jimmy