 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 67
Re: New Hope Valley Railroad LEGO Train Exhibit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 01:42:22 GMT

Cary Clark wrote in message <391751EE.F4927E69@corp.nospamwebtv.net>...
Thanks Sheree!

The pegs I'm looking for are the 8x shown here in gray:
http://www.pitsco-legodacta-store.com/pld5/itempg.icl?secid=10&subsecid=61&
orderidentifier=ID957822846140551615&itmid=509&dirpage=dir2&eflag=0&curitemp
os=1&numitems=4

(since that address is waaaaay too long, it's under Spare Parts \ • Connectors &
Bushings \ Connectors & Bushings)

I just thought I'd drop an almost useless note that it is possible to trip
Pitsco's URLs to a reasonable length, the following URL will bring up the
item in question:

http://www.pitsco-legodacta-store.com/pld5/itempg.icl?subsecid=61&itmid=509

You can just ignore the screenfull of errors the script spits out...

Frank