Re: New Hope Valley Railroad LEGO Train Exhibit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 17:26:10 GMT

Mike Walsh <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:000001bfb493$98c06100$8f9ff7a5@ncrsales05...
Looks like we have a date!

We are welcome to display with the New Hope Valley Railway on August 6th.

Now to build some tables!

More details to follow.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: nhvry@mindspring.com [mailto:nhvry@mindspring.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2000 5:41 PM
To: mike_walsh@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: LEGO Train Exhibit

I've discussed it with the Board and nobody seems to have a problem with • it.
The May date would be too soon as this is our first ride date and serves • as
our shakedown for the season. I think you also mentioned that it was too
early for you as well.  August would be fine. If you want to do the demo • on
that date let me know and I'll make sure you have the space.

-John

mike_walsh@mindspring.com wrote:
Sorry to be a pest but I was wondering if the NHVRR had come to a • decision
regarding our request to display a LEGO train exhibit during one of your
ride dates yet.  May 7th is fairly close and I'm not sure we could be • ready
by then but we might be able to pull it off.

If that date doesn't work, the next date we could probably do something
would be the August 6th date.

I have done some more work on my model of your engine, I have enclosed • some
pictures of the latest version.

Thanks,

Mike

--

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh
http://www.nclug.net

Any updates plans  on this?   I may be on my way to GA on the 6th, but maybe
not.

sheree