 Local / United Kingdom / 8972
Re: New LEGO photos from Toy Fair 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 22:52:34 GMT

In lugnet.year.2003, Ka-On Lee writes:
http://www.alteredstatesmag.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=tf2k3-LEGO

Tons of good stuff and I sm still going through the list.  The new Discovery
shuttle and space station are lovely.

Sadly only one small train photo.
http://www.alteredstatesmag.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=tf2k3-misc-lego&id=Trains

Figures.com will probably also have LEGO photos later.

Cool.  Thanks for the links.  I notice that the Star Wars mini MTT comes
with four 2x2 45° concave corner slopes in brown!  Outstanding!  Finally, I
can get a few in Cat.A!  ;-)

Jason J Railton