 Year / 2003 / 116
Re: New LEGO photos from Toy Fair 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2003
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 18:36:41 GMT

In lugnet.year.2003, Ka-On Lee writes:
Tons of good stuff and I sm still going through the list.  The new Discovery
shuttle and space station are lovely.

I agree.  I'm stunned by the new Town and micro-fig scale space sets.  The
space station looks cool, and I'm glad to see the Apollo CSM/LM set.  The
Discovery Mission to Mars set looks especially interesting since it contains
both a micro-fig scale launch vehicle and a much larger scale Mars rover.

My 8 year old daugher is going to love these sets.