 Year / 2003 / 126
125  |  127
Subject:
New Slope! (was Re: New LEGO photos from Toy Fair 2003)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2003
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:39:33 GMT

In lugnet.year.2003, Jason J. Railton writes:
In lugnet.year.2003, Ka-On Lee writes:
http://www.alteredstatesmag.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=tf2k3-LEGO

Tons of good stuff and I sm still going through the list.  The new Discovery
shuttle and space station are lovely.

Sadly only one small train photo.
http://www.alteredstatesmag.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=tf2k3-misc-lego&id=Trains

Figures.com will probably also have LEGO photos later.

Cool.  Thanks for the links.  I notice that the Star Wars mini MTT comes
with four 2x2 45° concave corner slopes in brown!  Outstanding!  Finally, I
can get a few in Cat.A!  ;-)

   Look at

http://www.alteredstatesmag.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=tf2k3-lego-sw&id=MINI_MTT_1

   and see the burnt-orange piece on the side, furthest forward.
   That's a new slope!  It changes across its 4-brick length from
   a standard 1x4 brick to a 2x4 45-degree slope, with the same
   basic curve of slope used in the rounded slope system.

   Too bad it's in burnt-orange; this mating of a 2x4 wedge brick
   with a 45-degree slope across its length really has some uses
   in streamlining.

   best

   LFB