 Year / 2003 / 125
Re: New LEGO photos from Toy Fair 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:30:41 GMT

In lugnet.year.2003, Matthew Miller writes:
Bruce Hietbrink <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote:
Check out this photo:
http://www.alteredstatesmag.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=tf2k3-misc-lego&id=Spider_Man_Origins_2
The computer (printed 2x2 slope) looks to me like it is specifically
Windows.  Bill Gates is even starting to control the Legoverse.

Hmm, I dunno. Could be any modern (or even semi-modern) GUI. Or is there
something specifically microsofty that I'm missing?

I was basing this on the color scheme of the two windows open in the middle
of the screen. They don't look like my Mac, but the Windows machines in the
computer lab across the hall have the same color pattern.

Bruce