 Year / 2003 / 136
Re: New LEGO photos from Toy Fair 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 05:42:57 GMT

Bruce Hietbrink <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote:
I was basing this on the color scheme of the two windows open in the middle
of the screen. They don't look like my Mac, but the Windows machines in the
computer lab across the hall have the same color pattern.

Looks like Xterms on a Unix box to me. :)

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>