 Local / United Kingdom / 8971
Re: 2003 catalogue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 00:05:24 GMT

Picked up the Jan-July 2003 catalogue from the Lego
shop in Milton Keynes today (Sat 15th Jan). No
sign of any of the mid-year releases in it ...

"David Graham" <david@graham167.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
I still have not found a 2003 lego catalogue in the shops.
They still have the Aug-Dec 2002 one available.
I'm sure in the past they came out in the first few days of January.
Has anyone else got one?
Any ideas why they are so late?
I always think it strange how the bring out their new range just after
Christmas.
May be this year the new sets in July is better timing.

David