 Local / United Kingdom / 8973
Re: Spring cleaning...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 23:07:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Colin Bell writes:
Hiya

...Well, pre-spring cleaning, anyway. Looking through the box today into
which I chuck all my Lego catalogues, pack inserts, magazines etc, it
occurred to me that none of it is of any use to me. Also, I need to make
some space for some AT-AT and new train instructions... So, it was all
poised over the recycling box .. but I wondered if anyone here would like
the whole pile?

There's about a carrier bag full of stuff from the past six or seven years
(my post-dark ages years), including a couple of software demo CDs
(including a Mindstorms promo CD in brain-shaped package), a few duplicate
instructions (just how many snowspeeder instructions does a person need?),
and a few catalogues from other countries, but nothing particularly special.

Anyway, if anyone wants it all, and would be willing to pay the postage
cost, let me know.

Hello Colin,

Why not bring the whole lot along to the Brickish Association Annual
Festival/AGM on 26th April 2003. We have nearly 60 members (rising weekly)
so you can be assured that your stash will be available to an appreciative
audience!

www.brickish.org

Jon

Colin