 Local / United Kingdom / 6944
Re: 10013 & 10014 First Impressions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:21:10 GMT

"Paul Cook" <astronut1@lycos.com> wrote in message news:GGzDp1.ILp@lugnet.com...
10013 Open Freight Wagon and 10014 Caboose arrived in the post yesterday.

However, I personally think that 10014 is an excellent little set and just
right to sit at the back of my Wild West stylee train. The interior detail
is quite cool too with a simply designed wood-burning stove with saucepan,
and a brown seat and table. It's is also a great source of parts with no
less than 13 (count 'em) 2x1x2 black airplane windows with light trans blue
glass.

20% cheaper in Germany though.

Sorry, still annoyed that we get ripped off.

regards
lawrence