 Local / United Kingdom / 4848
Re: Tesco DigiCams - Pukka or Pants? (for photographing Lego <--relevant!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 14:18:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason J. Railton writes:
Whilst trying to find some discounted Star Wars Lego in the North Harbour
Tesco's (Portsmouth), I saw a display stand for digital cameras, at a penny
under a ton.  Has anyone bought one of these, or know someone who has?  Are
they any good?

Spec is as follows:
Price: £199-99

This is a pretty high price for a digicam of this spec.
The high street is NOT usually a good place to look.
Though I notice you said 'penny under a ton', then said it was £199.99, Did
you mean £99.99, which would be more reasonable.

Nadgers!  Yes, it was only £99.99.  Sorry about that.

Word of warning. You will only want to spend more money once you start
researching though!

I'll try not too.  Thanks for the information though.

Jason.