 Local / United Kingdom / 4851
Re: Tesco DigiCams - Pukka or Pants? (for photographing Lego <--relevant!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 15:54:33 GMT

What was the make?

Erm - can't remember.   I think it had the word 'dream' in the name.  I tried
to remember the website printed on the box, but forgot.  I'll try and find it.

PS I checked on the Kodak EZ200 and it doesnt have an LDC viewer, ints only a
LCD for functions.

Hmm.  Saw that.  I'm not too bothered about the LCD viewer part of it, since
that only puts the price up.  Removable memory would be a nice bonus, but I
only really want it for snapping stuff for a website.  I'm not interested in
shelling out for the full hi-spec camera, printer, PC and CD-writer setup for
general use.  I don't take that many photos.  But, I would like a 640x480
camera that actually produces decent pictures when viewed at 640x480.

Jason.