 Local / United Kingdom / 4849
Re: Tesco DigiCams - Pukka or Pants? (for photographing Lego <--relevant!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 14:34:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason J. Railton writes:

This is a pretty high price for a digicam of this spec.
The high street is NOT usually a good place to look.
Though I notice you said 'penny under a ton', then said it was £199.99, Did
you mean £99.99, which would be more reasonable.

Nadgers!  Yes, it was only £99.99.  Sorry about that.

What was the make?

PS I checked on the Kodak EZ200 and it doesnt have an LDC viewer, ints only a
LCD for functions.

regards
lawrence