 Local / United Kingdom / 4853
Re: Tesco DigiCams - Pukka or Pants? (for photographing Lego <--relevant!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 17:52:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Mark Morgan writes:
Hi Jason, in this month's Computer Shopper there is a glowing review of the
Jenoptic JD-350  http://www.intellica.co.uk

Mark, who still hasn't found any MTTs :-(

Yes, but there's no macro mode for photographing Lego!  Someone should tell
them; 1/2m just isn't close enough.

Jason.