 Local / United Kingdom / 4852
Re: Tesco DigiCams - Pukka or Pants? (for photographing Lego <--relevant!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 17:31:15 GMT

Hi Jason, in this month's Computer Shopper there is a glowing review of the
Jenoptic JD-350  http://www.intellica.co.uk

It costs £99.99 and claims to be the smallest in the world, 640x480 max res,
8mb fixed memory, flash and it actually looks quite nice (silver housing
instead of black plastic)

They also say you can get an Agfa and a Relisys at a similar price, better
features, but not as good looking.

HTH

Mark, who still hasn't found any MTTs :-(