 Local / United Kingdom / 4854
Re: Tesco DigiCams - Pukka or Pants? (for photographing Lego <--relevant!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 07:10:00 GMT

Re digital cameras, I just traded up to
a Nikon Coolpix 900 which is a fave with
e-bayers. Got mine second user from Jessops
at £229 with box and manuals.
It does 1.3 megapixels and has a macro facility.
Have a look at my auctions for an example of
its capabilities which I am sure I have not yet
fully mastered.

Michael Pratt