 Local / United Kingdom / 4626
Re: Jason J. Railton; de-lurking [& TVLF Trains]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 12:53:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jonathan Reynolds writes:
Are you using 'tender drive'? My intention is to use the 4.5v unit for the
leading two main driving axles with the battery box in the tender, which just
happens to be blue of course. Also, (in whispered voice) I intent to modify
the large wheels by turning off the outer rims-  there, said it! Only one
thing puts me off doing this, the fact that the ABS might not take this
machining and shatter. I cannot afford to practice on wheels this rare either!
Regards,

Jon

See my note in "Thanks guys! (& my projects update)" - my driving wheels now
ride higher and can drift off the track, but the bogeys keep the train in line.

JJ.