 Local / United Kingdom / 4627
Re: Thanks guys!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 13:05:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
Thanks to everyone who came on Saturday -- it was a great day. I hope you
all enjoyed it as much as I did. I ended the day with a stack of sets AND
more money that I started with, so I don't quite know how that happened :-)

Well I came out with some good sets and bits, but I can't claim to have more
cash than I started with! LOL.

It was 'swell' to meet Larry, and we had another great day at LLW today.

It was 'ducky' to meet you all as well, and it was truly a 'smashing'
weekend. :-) My heartfelt thanks to Huw for being the consummate host and to
everyone who turned out, it was grand. I hope to do it again sometime soon,
who knows?

I've some pics to upload soon, hopefully.

++Lar