 Local / United Kingdom / 4558
Re: Jason J. Railton; de-lurking [& TVLF Trains]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 01:39:27 GMT

Of course, you could always model the modified version without skirts!

They made one without?  I didn't know that.  Spot the spotter now, eh?
Seriously though, good luck with it.  It's quite a tricky one to make look
good.  Anyway, here's how I did the tricky bits on mine.

Not really.  Some lost them during the war, all lost them after war.
Speed gain was not worth the maintance headachs they caused.

(and I am not a spotter, I am a owner/operator...look at:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/2049/Steampics/Y2K/pl.html
for a photo of my monster, in 3.5" gauge.)

James