 Local / United Kingdom / 4560
Re: Jason J. Railton; de-lurking [& Tesco discounts]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 18:55:41 GMT

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
7110 Land Speeder £1.49
7130 Snow Speeder £4.24
7131 Anakin's Pod Racer £2.24

I wouldn't mind some SnowSpeeders at that price, but Millbrook didn't • have
any.  I wish they'd drop the price of the X-Wing and Sith Infiltrator
though.

...here comes the usual open offer:

If you want them at cost plus postage, just e-mail me, and I'll see how • many
I can clear from their shelves!

Can you bring some 7110/7130's next weekend?

I was in your part of the world on Friday - Sevenoaks. The Tesco H&W in the
high St. had plenty of Naboo Swamps, (of which I bought 10) but nothing else
on offer.

Huw