 Local / United Kingdom / 3659
Re: Southport Lego Show-Fest-Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 21:02:00 GMT

In article <Ft7LAo.HoM@lugnet.com>, spontificus@yahoo.com (Richard Franks)
wrote:

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:

Sorry to be so dumb but I don't know how.

Yer not dumb :P

I have put them on my page at
http://www.cix.co.uk/~mpratt/
SCCentre.jpg
SCCentre2.jpg

Okie, I can see these two..

southport-map.jpg

..but I can't see this one, I tried a few variations including
capitalisation,
but to no avail - can you check that it is there and give me the
filename
again?

Cheers,
Richard

Whoops. Thats because its a gif !!!!
Try Southport-map.gif
Comment should read...
"Follow the A570 road to the first
big roundabout. Macdonalds to your left
and B & Qs to your right. Take the third
exit, (first goes to Tesco's, second goes to
the Hospital) continuing along the A570.
After the next mini roundabout go straight on.
My house is fourth on the left counting the
corner house.
There is a Bed and Breakfast sign !
The show is another two blocks along on the
right as per the photo just past the infirmary
which is marked on the map"
If you look at the other gifs which are part of
the web site proper there is one of the house as well
Is that OK ?
.....and thanks awfully old chap !

Michael Pratt