 Local / United Kingdom / 3646
Re: Southport Lego Show-Fest-Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 18:40:00 GMT

In article <Ft4pnv.Ksr@lugnet.com>, spontificus@yahoo.com (Richard Franks)
wrote:

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:
Richard...

I have a couple of photos for the web page,one showing the
location which is at number 63a Scarisbrick New Road Southport
and another showing the approach.

Okie, yahoo-mail is horridly small, so could you plop them into my
idrive
dropbox?

  http://www.idrive.com/spontificus/

or,

  https://www.idrive.com/spontificus/?action-start=add-dropbox

Which is one click faster! I've got about 80meg of free free space
there, so
that should be okay.

Anyone else wanting to send me anything, ever, feel free to use that as
well :)
(eg pics for <http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?p=uklug-members>)

The link below is a map........
Could these be added to the web page please ?
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?grid2map?X=335500&Y=416500&arr
ow=Y

I've added a link to that from the main blurb, and linked to the agenda
page
from the main blurb too - I should have done that weeks ago - ooops!

Cheers,
Richard

Sorry to be so dumb but I don't know how.
I have put them on my page at

Michael Pratt