 Local / United Kingdom / 3621
Re: Southport Lego Show-Fest-Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 18:12:00 GMT

In article <FsvJM4.Cut@lugnet.com>, spontificus@yahoo.com (Richard Franks)
wrote:

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:

01714 539865 evenings and weekends

Is that 01704? I'm sure I changed the web-page to the right one.. but I
don't
know which one is right :)

web site http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?p=events-2000-5-20-desc

I've scanned both, and added the changes to the web-page - LMK if I've
missed
any of the new information that you've included!

Richard

Sorry I have repeated an earlier error, it is 01704

Michael Pratt