 Local / United Kingdom / 3714
Re: Southport Lego Show-Fest-Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 21:05:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:

http://www.cix.co.uk/~mpratt/
SCCentre.jpg
SCCentre2.jpg
[...]
Richard , there is a location map now on my web address as before.
The file name is loc-map.jpg.
Could you add it to the web page.?

Hiya,
  Sorry that I haven't made any updates in a little while - I've been rather
busy, and not using Linux for the last few weeks - and that's where the cookie
I need to edit the pages is!

I can't find any of these images:

    http://www.cix.co.uk/~mpratt/SCCentre.jpg
    http://www.cix.co.uk/~mpratt/SCCentre2.jpg
    http://www.cix.co.uk/~mpratt/loc-map.jpg

:(  Otherwise I would link them up. If you could email them to me, that might
be easier?

Thanks,
Richard