 Local / United Kingdom / 3623
Re: Southport Lego Show-Fest-Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 20:37:00 GMT

In article <Fsx325.5qx@lugnet.com>, carbon60@bigfoot.com (Carbon 60)
wrote:

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:
Competition for a lego creation, various age ranges, open to the public
Displays of Train layouts, Town, Technic etc

Is anyone doing a train layout?  I want to do a 12V one and a 9V one -

I have a 7745 to run on the layout if that helps and a 7823 to link with
a Seaport comprising 6542,6541,6540,775 and 4030.

I will have a sale and trade table too plus a lot of swaps, decorated
pieces and minifigs.

Michael Pratt